Set up to provide the most excellence service for all your coiled tubing and wireline equipment
Eleven years of high-quality services for the Canadian oil field continues in new facilities.
Whatever the brand, model, condition and wish list - ask us to provide a quote.
FeaturesOur Calgary operation has built an excellent reputation for rebuilding, repairing and upgrading our Customers’ equipment. We have experience with all major North-American brands and models. Whether to the requirements result from new safety regulations, ever-changing industry needs or to bring newly acquired equipment up to your company’s standards, we can help.
Our experienced staff has the expertise to service or repair any of the equipment in your fleet. We can complete all your hydraulic, mechanical, fabrication and paint requirements. We have in-house experience rebuilding Coiled Tubing Units, Injectors, Frack Pumps, Blenders, N2 Units, Bulkers, Cementers, Service Rigs, Top Drives and Wireline Units that were originally delivered by any major North-American supplier.
Now co-located with Propell in modern facilities
Mechanical & Electrical
- Qualified Mechanics, Millwrights and Electrical Staff
- Re-hosing entire hydraulic systems and tagging (identification) of all hosing and fittings
- Hydraulics Troubleshooting, Repairs, Inspections and Upgrades
- Level Four Inspections of CTU, Service Rig or other overhead equipment
- Engine and Drive Train Removal and Replacement
- Complete tear down to frame and retro-fit above to OEM Standards
- Completely refurbish or upgrade electrical components and wiring
- New / Rebuilt Equipment Commissioning and field repairs
- International Field Support Available
- Updated Hydraulic and Electrical schematics available for rebuilt units
- CWB Certified Facility and Journeyman Welders
- In House Break and Shear gives us the ability to complete your custom fabrication faster
- Hydraulic and Fuel Tank fabrication available
- Skids, Tanks and Structures, custom built to your requirements
- Engineered design and drawings available in Inventor, Solid Works or Pro-E
If you are considering purchasing a used piece of equipment we will complete a mechanical inspection and provide a quote to bring the unit up to your company standards. We are also a CVIP Facility and can ensure your investment is safe for your staff to operate on Alberta Roads.