The IMX 901 consists of the following elements:
- The Mast Base where the winches, outriggers, hydraulic power unit and telescopic mast is mounted.
- A Telescopic Mast with 4 sections telescoping to full height using a single hydraulic cylinder. Using an extension piece the mast will reach 90 ft operating height. The top of the mast contains a horsehead with sheaves.
- Three winches with an SWL of 5 mT, 3.6 mT and 2 mT respectively and an additional manrider winch where pull is restricted to 150 kg.
- A Hydraulic Power Unit, providing hydraulic power to all mast consumers.
- Control system providing control of the mast and winch functions, with interlocks and alarms for sage operation.
- Mast Extension Piece
- Ex-certified wireless operator panel for remote control.
- Combined control of IMX 901 and Wireline System from XOS operator chair inside operator cabin.
- Tubular / BHA handling system for increased safety and efficiency.