- Choice of trailer and truck manufacturer.
- Spacious Operator Cabin designed to comfortably seat the operator, with excellent overview over the operation through large windows. The cabin can be furnished with conventional controls or Stimline’s XOS operator station.
- Chain or direct Reel Drive system.
- Tubing Reel designed for safe storage of tubing from 1-3/4” to 2-7/8”.
- Level Wind and counter head.
- PTO driven wet kit contains hydraulic tank with active filtration system and hydraulic pumps for reel drive, injector head and other functions.
- IHX 125 Injector Head with Guide Arch adapted to coil range, or third party injector head.
From Shallow to Deep
Trailer designs from shallow wells to Heavy Duty High Capacity units.
Choice of Injector Heads
Stimline will happily integrate injector heads from any manufacturer, and make sure they work seamlessly with the rest of the unit. Or if you prefer, check out our IHX-125 injector head which perfectly matches requirements for medium to deep coil operations.
Choice of Controls
Your Coiled Tubing Unit can be furnished with conventional hydraulic or “dry-cab” controls, but we would recommend basing your next coiled tubing unit on the ASX Equipment Automation and XOS Operator Chair to control and monitor the entire coiled tubing system. It is prepared for exchange of data with the optional IDEX system, which enables remote monitoring and control, based on real time decision support from skilled people in the organization, integration of intelligent prediction software, pre-assessment of runs as well as 3rd party software.
CTX 604 can be delivered with the following options:
- A variety of reel types and reel sizes.
- Diesel generator or AC-driven hydraulic power unit.
- Single or dual 110/230VAC generator.
- Land utility power.
- Long list of semi / fully automatic conveyance functions that can be implemented in the XOS/ASX control system.
- Long list of operator safety functions that can be implemented in the XOS/ASX control system.
- Integrated BOP / Pressure Control Equipment controls / functions
- Communication system (many options available – from cell to satellite).
- Low temp kit (makes the unit operational to -37 dC).
- High temp kit (makes the unit operational to +55 dC).
- Rig Safe or ATEX approved Zone II version.
Please consult Stimline if there are options / functions that you would like to discuss.